Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by watchinittoomuch:
quote:
Originally posted by jonono:
so basically what Michael Moore said in the book that was out about 5 years ago.
*is bored*

There's LOADS more stuff in the 'Loose Change' doncumentary Nod

Michael Moore only skims really...

It's still only his opinion though. Sorry, but I don't buy all this conspricy stuff. I don't believe that the American government conspired to blow up the twin towers and the Pentagon, I don't believe that the McCann's killed their own child, I don't believe J. Edgar Hoover conspired to kill Kennedy and I don't believe that Hitler was simply misunderstood.

Call me naive, or whatever. I've been called a lot worse.
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Suzi-Q:
quote:
quote:
so basically what Michael Moore said in the book that was out about 5 years ago.
*is bored*

It's still only his opinion though. Sorry, but I don't buy all this conspricy stuff. I don't believe that the American government conspired to blow up the twin towers and the Pentagon, I don't believe that the McCann's killed their own child, I don't believe J. Edgar Hoover conspired to kill Kennedy and I don't believe that Hitler was simply misunderstood.

I'll call you stinky? Laugh

The documentary I'm talking about raises a whole lot of issues that really do make you wonder...there are som many things that happened that day that could possible have been explained as coincidence, if there werent that many of them..

I find it all really interesting, and history has shown us that it wouldnt be the first time innit..Big Grin
W
quote:
Originally posted by The Singing Ringing Tree:
quote:
Originally posted by Raggyâ™ĨDoll:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by electric6:
But did Courtney off Kurt! This is the burning question of the 21st Century!
Ninja

Did you read that book yet?

Oooh its fab!

Course she chuffin did!
Yes she hired that man that poo'd on stage perhaps Eeker Perhaps Ninja

GG Allin or summat?
W
quote:
quote:
quote:
*is bored*

Do you believe in Hitler ? or is that a conspiracy theory ?

Do you believe it's a possibility that Hitler had the SS set fire to the Reichstag ?
Comrade Ogilvy
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel J*:
quote:
No one here has yet discussed the Assassination of Marilyn Monroe. It was Bobby Kennedy, with a doctor's bag.

erm.
In the library.

Hey, snap! Just up there! Ohmigod, everyone will think we're in a clique now!! Oh. They already do. Doh!

This has got to be DEFINITE evidence that our brains are being sent information. By the HUM.
J
quote:
quote:
quote:
Surely the Marilyn Munroe thingy is a Big Question too! I think we need a Comrade Exclusive on that at some point.

it's like you read my mind. or are a member of the same clique as me! Eeker

Crikey, we're even making the same clique comments! Eeker

I think you're the same person Ninja
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Ogilvy:
quote:
quote:
quote:
*is bored*

Do you believe it's a possibility that Hitler had the SS set fire to the Reichstag ?

He definitely did not top himself in the bunker. one thing he was not and that was a snivelling wet little coward.
J
quote:
Originally posted by Slinkiwitchx:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Surely the Marilyn Munroe thingy is a Big Question too! I think we need a Comrade Exclusive on that at some point.

well there you have it. a new conspiracy theory is born!
J
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Slinkiwitchx:
quote:
quote:
quote:

well there you have it. a new conspiracy theory is born!

I am writng the book already. Going to offer Michael Moore the film rightsSmiler
FM
quote:
quote:
quote:

No !!!

It'd be ridiculous to say you're a clique, you just happen to hijack every thread were adults are trying to have a conversation. Opened up a thread mocking this one with the majority of posters being the same small minded FMs.

All a coincidence I'm sure.
Comrade Ogilvy
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
*is bored*

Of course I believe in Hitler - what kind of question is that? Hitler's rise in power is well documented, and not on obscure internet sites.
FM
quote:
No !!!

It'd be ridiculous to say you're a clique, you just happen to hijack every thread were adults are trying to have a conversation. Opened up a thread mocking this one with the majority of posters being the same small minded FMs.

Oh yes, you're right. It was all going swimmingly before I arrived. An hour after you started it. Laugh
FM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
*is bored*

Of course I believe in Hitler - what kind of question is that? Hitler's rise in power is well documented, and not on obscure internet sites.

Who set fire to the Reichstag ? Marinus van der Lubbe or the SS ?
Comrade Ogilvy
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No !!!

So, anyone who doesn't agree with you is small minded? How very open minded of you.
FM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No !!!

yeah. funny how we're online at the same time thinking the same thoughts like erm 'oh my god don't say after 'the big flounce' he's started a conspiracy theory thread, this should be a laugh'. And it is.

*transmits the theme to 'The Twilight Zone' down the t'interweb*
J
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No !!!

So, anyone who doesn't agree with you is small minded? How very open minded of you.

There's disagreeing and there's being juvenile.
Comrade Ogilvy
quote:
quote:
No !!!

Oh yes, you're right. It was all going swimmingly before I arrived. An hour after you started it. Laugh

I phoned him at home and told him to get online pronto. Crying or did I Ninja
J

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.