Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by kimota:
quote:
Originally posted by kattymieoww:
quote:
Originally posted by strike:
but why have a massive 9 HMs voted for him ?

Lisa glared at them all...

A major factor is probably his insistance that bedrooms are for sleeping and that there are plenty of other rooms available for those that want to stay up and talk!
I know, what a silly notion. Big Grin
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
quote:
Originally posted by Garage Joe:
Freddie is very popular outside the house. The bookies don't normally make a mistake so it looks like Cairon is a gonner. They can nominate Freddie all they like but as long as he is up against dipsticks like Cairon, Marcus, Sree, Charlie et al he will be safe.

Nod although I quite like Marcus in a masochistic kind of way. Big Grin
cologne 1
quote:
Originally posted by cologne1:
quote:
Originally posted by Garage Joe:
Freddie is very popular outside the house. The bookies don't normally make a mistake so it looks like Cairon is a gonner. They can nominate Freddie all they like but as long as he is up against dipsticks like Cairon, Marcus, Sree, Charlie et al he will be safe.

Nod although I quite like Marcus in a masochistic kind of way. Big Grin

I thought that he made a very offensive comment last night but I would need to watch the prog again and I can't be arsed.
Otherwise he blew it for me with that sanctemonious speech the other night. "I am come amongst you and say unto you........."
What a cock!
Garage Joe
I like Freddie - he's intelligent, kind, perhaps a little naive though. But I dont know if I could share a house with him. I do like him, I think he's very entertaining and I hope he wins (well, as the series goes on I may change my mind, but right now I hope he wins) but I can see perhaps why some of the HMs may want him out. That make any sense?
Fifi29

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.