Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by strike:
now i hope he stays on Friday,
but is there a possibility we are not seeing something that the others are, to make them vote for him ?

and who are the 3 people who didn't vote for him ?

One was himself of course....... I dont care how many of them cant get on with him.... there's few i could live with among them. I can see Freddie is one of a kind and i hope he's there til the end!
Bethni
quote:
but why have a massive 9 HMs voted for him ?

Because he doesn't conform.... he doesn't 'belong'. He's not one of them. He's is totally different to anything any of them have seen or been around. What they dont understand they dont like, he might make them feel uncomfortable.... well good, anything that makes Lisa and her pack feel uncomfortable is just 'okayy Dokayy' with me Laugh Laugh Crazy Laugh
Bethni
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of the High Teas:
quote:
Originally posted by Dame_Ann_Average:
This is what I've been saying, he's really nice and doesn't have a bad bone in his body but, I think living with him must do their heads in, it would mine with all tha Austin Powers groovy baby type talk.

I agree. He's a decent sort, gregarious, nice manners etc, but he is a prat. Nod

Pmsl you worded it far better than I did Big Grin
Dame_Ann_Average
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of the High Teas:
quote:
This is what I've been saying, he's really nice and doesn't have a bad bone in his body but, I think living with him must do their heads in, it would mine with all tha Austin Powers groovy baby type talk.

I agree. He's a decent sort, gregarious, nice manners etc, but he is a prat. Nod

Pmsl you worded it far better than I did Big Grin

Yea but he's not a nasty vindictive type like a few in there.
kattymieoww
quote:
but is there a possibility we are not seeing something that the others are, to make them vote for him ?

The number of times we have threads complaining about people giving spoilers in their thread titles, yet it is still done. Roll Eyes

Shame on you strike, I'd have thought you'd know better. Smiler
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
quote:
Originally posted by Bethni:
I wonder where all the other votes went then , if Cairon only got 4 and there's only 2 nominated?
Well as that leaves 13 nominations to be distributed amongst 11 people that leaves plenty of scope for there to be some getting 1, 2 or 3 noms and some even getting none.
If just 2 people got 3 noms each that would leave 7 noms amoung 11 so a few 2s and 1s and you can still have some folk getting none. Smiler
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
quote:
Originally posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:
quote:
Originally posted by wandawitch:
The housemates must be like me who dislikes Freddie a lot.
They probably just don't 'get' him most of the time. So it's easier to try and get him ousted rather than go to the effort of trying to understand him. Big Grin

lol. Big Grin I think if you live with someone as wet as he is, you shouldn't be forced to 'get to know him' if you don't like him you don't like him. Simples.
wandawitch
quote:

They are voting for him because they don't understand him and he gets the better of them every time so they can't be liking that.
They don't like the way he talks or what he talks about. They just don't like him and they will grab at every opportunity to hen peck him.
Summer_Breeze
IF it's true then Cairon is a goner...But why does everyone seem to be taking it as Gospel? Even if the part abt which HM's are up is right it doesn't automatically mean the part about how many noms each one got is? Personally I won't believe it is accurate until I see the results for myself later. Which for me makes speculation over who nominated whom, at this point, futile.
FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.