Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by skive:
I'm using the fact that it's dark earlier as an excuse for not going out on my bike and getting fit and losing weight.

In the summer I used the excuse that it was raining all the time.

Ninja

It's also an excuse to hide my body with chunky jumpers etc. and promise myself I WILL do more exercise next year,.. Blush
lightfoot
quote:
Originally posted by lightfoot:
quote:
I'm using the fact that it's dark earlier as an excuse for not going out on my bike and getting fit and losing weight.

Ninja

It's also an excuse to hide my body with chunky jumpers etc. and promise myself I WILL do more exercise next year,.. Blush

i do that in the summer....making out i 'feel the cold'.... Big Grin
SS
quote:
Originally posted by spongebob squarepants:
quote:
quote:

Ninja

i do that in the summer....making out i 'feel the cold'.... Big Grin

Laugh Me too.. Laugh
lightfoot
I hate the dark nights and noticed tonight it was dark at 8.45pm, it`s only another 6 weeks I think till the clocks go back and then it`s even worse. The last couple of days here have been a proper Indian summer so you fool yourself into thinking it`s still midsummer and then it gets dark and the temperature drops as soon as the sun sets Frowner
jeppa
quote:
Originally posted by Mummy Maz:
Oh is it? I'm sure i won't notice until i come back from FLORIDA ..Did i tell you all i was going on Monday? Did i? Did i? Huh huh huh?!

Are you? Are you really? I am sure this is the first time you have mentioned it!Florida you say|? Monday? What This monday? Big Grin
Mind your nose doesn't peel you jammy wotsit! Big Grin
F
quote:
quote:

Ninja

Nod I'm finding the winter is the best season for excuses. Frowner
skive

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.