Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by electric6:
Pauline (that's all I can think of her as being now) If she spoke to me like that I'd be completely naffed off.

However the numpty with her full virgin telly package "so t' babby can 'ave her telly" is being a pain in the ass.

True.

Pauline is just meeting targets and earning her commission, she’s a pushy saleswoman and nowt else – she’s trying to get them all working in burger king now Big Grin
BBea
quote:
Originally posted by onetoo:
quote:
quote:
AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! ÂĢ470 quid a month! I got ÂĢ60 quid a week!

It's only 117 quid a week though, and that's to feed and clothe a kid too...

Point taken, but if she really wanted to work.............

Aye, I don't think yer DJ woman is too keen...this blonde lass (glasses) seems to be though.
Leccy
I read a review of this programme and they said that these agencies are paid money by the government to get people back to work and they don`t care where they get people work and how long the contract is for. Quite a lot of people have been finished after a matter of weeks and then straight back to the jobcentre. The only people who are making money are the agencies.
jeppa
quote:
That careers woman...shades of Pauline-League of Gentleman about her, I hope no one nicks her pens Ninja

"Think about a butterfly, its egg, a caterpillar is ugly"

Its egg? Crazy And she is patronising as heck, talking to them like they're bairns.

My immediate thought was, 'Oh my god, it's PAULINE!' Laugh

I hope one of them put lipgloss on the budget as an essential Ninja
TS
quote:
Originally posted by jeppa:
I read a review of this programme and they said that these agencies are paid money by the government to get people back to work and they don`t care where they get people work and how long the contract is for. Quite a lot of people have been finished after a matter of weeks and then straight back to the jobcentre. The only people who are making money are the agencies.

Depends how those people do in those jobs though?
FM
quote:
quote:
It's awful that she's gonna be worse off working Frowner

Sadly, It's like that for a lot of folk and that's what keeps them on benefits, but what's the answer Confused

Less benefits perhaps. If you make it too kushty then there's no incentive. Benefits are there to help in the periods that you are out of work, but its not supposed to be a permanent solution.
redtriangle

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.