Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Big Brothers Big Scam:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiddly~Wink:
Isn't it heartwarming to know that these geriatric swindlers and benefits cheats are being caught. Roll Eyes Blummin' layabouts the lot of them Mad

if hes 73 now how old was he during the war? surely not old enough to get a war wound.

it says "a wartime accident" so I dont think its an actual "war wound" Wink
old hippy guy
quote:
Isn't it heartwarming to know that these geriatric swindlers and benefits cheats are being caught. Roll Eyes Blummin' layabouts the lot of them Mad

Quite right too, why if they weren't so busy prosecuting them over the few quid they were pocketing then the authorities might have so much time on their hands that they go and take a close look at the MPs on the make or the vast amount of Corporate Tax evasion that goes on.

And we can't have that Ninja
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Veggieburger:
quote:

Quite right too, why if they weren't so busy prosecuting them over the few quid they were pocketing then the authorities might have so much time on their hands that they go and take a close look at the MPs on the make or the vast amount of Corporate Tax evasion that goes on.

And we can't have that Ninja

Clapping Clapping
wot veggie said Nod
and can I add that I am far more concerned that MY tax money goes towards building aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines and funding an illgal war WAAAAY before I am bothered about a few benefit "scroungers" Nod
old hippy guy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by old hippy guy:

Clapping Clapping
wot veggie said Nod
and can I add that I am far more concerned that MY tax money goes towards building aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines and funding an illgal war WAAAAY before I am bothered about a few benefit "scroungers" Nod

Bloody Communist Big Grin

Afternoon hun wavey

Wot veggie said Shake Head

Baby Bunny
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by old hippy guy:

Clapping Clapping
wot veggie said Nod

Bloody Communist Big Grin

Afternoon hun wavey

afternoon comrade Thumbs Up
old hippy guy
quote:
Bunneh Valentine word up mi sista

Demantoid Hug sorry you're still feeling rough hun, did you have the other tests done too?
Hope whatever it is can get sorted quickly for you.

Hi Veggie wavey
The x-ray is tomorrow and my GP will have results from it next week, plus the last of my blood tests. I've got to make an appointment for next Monday to see what's what.

If nothing shows up, I suppose more tests.. Disappointed
Demantoid

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.