Skip to main content

Today the title says - 'Three days from now and it's all over'.... but that depends on how precicely you measure things!

72 Hours from now and we'll be watching Chicken Run and there'll still be several hours to go before Dr Who?

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:

Today the title says - 'Three days from now and it's all over'.... but that depends on how precicely you measure things!

72 Hours from now and we'll be watching Chicken Run and there'll still be several hours to go before Dr Who?

I'm still feeling out of it - I'm sure I will be back on track tomorrow.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities

Really looking forward to Boxing Day as HMV are having a big sale and I have already seen some blu-rays I want (they have knocked down the Pirates of the Caribbean films to £4.99).

Debenhams have their sale too, so hopefully I can pick up some cheap shirts for work, socks, undies and I need a couple of pairs of shoes for work.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

I am going shopping on boxing day with my eldest. I've never tried it before i hope it's not too mad

Nooooooo Jen....but New Year sales are even worse! Though if you've got your eye on something it might just be worth it.

Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:

24 hours from now and we've just finished Toy Story3 and are contemplating the Strictly Christmas Special or maybe 'An Adventure in Space and Time'.

Still over 2 hours to go before Dr Who?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.