Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

vodka wkd is for pansies Shake Head Laugh

Though that usually is the rule. A mate of mine can't hold her drink to save her life, no matter how much I drink when I'm out with her I can't get drunk coz I know I'll have to pour her in to a taxi afterwards Laugh Though I really should speak in the past tense...I haven't had a drink since September Big Grin

On the other hand me and me bessie mate could go out and the two of us get equally hammered and some how our autopilots seem to calibrate Big Grin
T
quote:
Originally posted by Sexy_Kelly:
And i was still very very sober. My mum on the other hand fell over in the toilets and had to be helped to the car.

I think i have an intolerance to drunk people and subconsciously wont allow myself to act in the same way. Frowner Believe me im normally the first one to fall over myself giggling.

OMG, I could not even drink a QUARTER of that. You'll have no liver left by the time you hit your mid 20s. I know that adolescents/late teens teenagers like you, like to get a bit drunk, and have a good time., but be careful, that is a dangerous amount to drink and it isn't clever. Shake Head You could end up doing some things that you will be really embarrassed about the next day and may never live down.
S
quote:
Originally posted by storm:
quote:
And i was still very very sober. My mum on the other hand fell over in the toilets and had to be helped to the car.

I think i have an intolerance to drunk people and subconsciously wont allow myself to act in the same way. Frowner Believe me im normally the first one to fall over myself giggling.

OMG, I could not even drink a QUARTER of that. You'll have no liver left by the time you hit your mid 20s. I know that adolescents/late teens teenagers like you, like to get a bit drunk, and have a good time., but be careful, that is a dangerous amount to drink and it isn't clever. Shake Head You could end up doing some things that you will be really embarrassed about the next day and may never live down.

Cor you really sucked all the fun outta that Disappointed
S
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shiver:
LOL Laugh I just think binge drinking is really dangerous and Kelly could end up with a knackered liver by the time she hits her early to mid 20s, and alcohol ages you too.

Yeah but its all pretend drink....I could do most of a bottle of Jack when I was 19, I was a greedy cow Glance

Doesnt mean it'll be constant, eveyone has a binge up now and then Smiler
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL Laugh I just think binge drinking is really dangerous and Kelly could end up with a knackered liver by the time she hits her early to mid 20s, and alcohol ages you too.

Yeah but its all pretend drink....I could do most of a bottle of Jack when I was 19, I was a greedy cow Glance

Well Ok fair enough LOL. I would be worried if it was someone over 22/23 drinking like this though. It's kind of typical of younger adolescent folk (like 16 to 21,) but anyone older than that should not be drinking like this. (JMO of course.) I would say anyone older than 22/23 who is drinking like this needs to grow up Nod
S
quote:
Originally posted by Bethni:
quote:
quote:
LOL Laugh I just think binge drinking is really dangerous and Kelly could end up with a knackered lover by the time she hits her early to mid 20s, and alcohol ages you too.

Yeah but what about her liver???? Eeker
It says liver on my post. Confused
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well Ok fair enough LOL. I would be worried if it was someone over 22/23 drinking like this though. It's kind of typical of younger adolescent folk (like 16 to 21,) but anyone older than that should not be drinking like this. (JMO of course.) I would say anyone older than 22/23 who is drinking like this needs to grow up Nod

I dont even count stuff like WKD or Archers as proper drink anyway, they' re like drinking sweeties Laugh

I have to be careful now, the hangovers since having kids are killers Frowner
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kelly is 23 btw
REALLY? Oh, for some reason, I thought you were about 16 to 18.
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have only ever been able to go out for a drink with my sister once before in my life. Sorry. Next time i shall make sure my decorum is up to scratch instead of throwing caution to the wind and trying to have a good time.
Sexy_Kelly
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kelly is 23 btw
REALLY? Oh, for some reason, I thought you were about 16 to 18.

What i lack in maturity i make up for in life experiance. Maybe it was my lack of childhood that makes me cling onto being young.
Sexy_Kelly
quote:
I have only ever been able to go out for a drink with my sister once before in my life. Sorry. Next time i shall make sure my decorum is up to scratch instead of throwing caution to the wind and trying to have a good time.
Confused

I was just putting my opinions on here. If you post on a public message forum, then you invite responses from anyone and everyone. And they aren't always going to be responses that you like. No need to get defensive. Frowner I just think that what you said is a ridiculous amount to drink (and a few others said so too, someone said tell me it wasn't just YOU that drank all this!,) and I thought you were younger than 23. That's all. Jeez!
S
quote:
Originally posted by Veggieburger:
I'm so old and decrepit that I don't even know what a couple of those are Big Grin Big Grin
LOL. Laugh I am familiar with most of them, but haven't drank that much all at once - ever. I think you can have a good time and let yourself go without drinking the entire contents of a London Hilton mini bar Frowner

JMHO of course. I think binge drinking is dangerous. And when you talk about your personal life and drinking habits on a public forum, you have to expect an array of different responses. I werent being nasty - just speaking my views thats all Frowner
S
My apologies Storm im being a moody cow today.
I always find myself defending my lifestyle. I dont see what peoples problem is? Its true i have the emotional capacity of a 6 year old. But i hold down 2 jobs. Have my own place and struggle by everyday by myself. Its not often i get to go out and let my hair down and i do tend to go crazy, but it lets off steam.
Again my apologies end of the day life is too short.
Sexy_Kelly
quote:
I always find myself defending my lifestyle. I dont see what peoples problem is? Its true i have the emotional capacity of a 6 year old. But i hold down 2 jobs. Have my own place and struggle by everyday by myself. Its not often i get to go out and let my hair down and i do tend to go crazy, but it lets off steam.
S'okay Kelly. Sorry too if I upset you, but I was just giving my views that's all. No hard feelings Valentine
S
quote:
quote:
S'okay Kelly. Sorry too if I upset you, but I was just giving my views that's all. No hard feelings Valentine

No hard feelings Valentine
Sexy_Kelly

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.