Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

discovering I have money I didn't think I had (yep its a cold and mercenary one.. but its true)

being pleasantly surprised

My dog ... always

the things my kids say & do (though I could put that on a "5 things that make you go beserk" list too)

my friends... on here, and in real life... when we mess about and have a laugh. 

oh and an extra one...  

noodles!
Dirtyprettygirlthing
1. Excited kids faces Christmas morning as we go down the stairs

2. Hugs!

3. The face my dog pulls when i say 'Wanna treat?' or 'Walkies' and the way she pricks her ears up and tilts her head.

4.Tucking my kids into bed, giving them a cuddle (see number 2) and when they say love you mummy.

5. Remembering happy occasions with my mum, friends, family and some of the funny and/or sweet things my kids have said/done

Aww I feel all warm and fuzzy now
Jen-Star
Last edited {1}
My likes and dislikes seem to change on a weekly basis, but I hope the following are consistent:

1. My son (even when he's telling me I should not be appreciating NDubz at 'my age') this also includes my mum, dog and family
2. Remembering good times of years gone by
3. Music (& singing) . Always always always.
4. Money and all the good that can come with it (shallow but true - oh what a lovely handbag!)
5. Still deciding on 5. Ask me again when I'm 50. I feel there's a lot of living to be done yet
Karma_

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.