Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Koala Brother:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiddly~Wink:
quote:
Originally posted by PinkBabe1966:
Thank you for the hugs, not feeling well, so I really don't know why I posted that

Hug and apologies to all

No probs. It did seem out of character, and now you've explained why! Hug
I've just noticed you're smiley at the bottom * tart *

Laugh
FM
quote:
Originally posted by pretty~cocoa~eyes:
quote:
Originally posted by brisket:
There is always some reluctance to name names in threads of this type.
You may forget to mention someone, or there may be too many people you would want to include, and then you feel bad if you have to excude people.
And of course there is always the distinct possibility that in real life people may be quite different than they seem to be on a computer.
So although some names run through my head I prefer not to name them.
Sorry.

She said it Clapping

She did, indeed - and very eloquently,as ever! Thumbs Up
Barolo
quote:
You may forget to mention someone, or there may be too many people you would want to include, and then you feel bad if you have to excude people.
And of course there is always the distinct possibility that in real life people may be quite different than they seem to be on a computer.
Sorry.

Clapping
Liverpoollass
quote:
Originally posted by Liverpoollass:
quote:
Sorry.

Clapping
Also agree with Brisket. I won't name my 'top 5 faves' as it's bound to cause offence and upset. Besides, I like about 15 to 20 people on here. These kind of 'what's your top 5 fave poster' kind of things can only cause offence, as someone who is left off is bound to get miffed.
CheekyPixie

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.