Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

A funny one.....................................
A caring one....................................
A sexy one......................................
An interesting/intelligent one..................
A 'daft as a brush' one.........................

Or preferably ones that can tick a few of those boxes...mix of m/f and young and old...No names mentioned...fill in the gaps for yourselves Thumbs Up
FM
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by angelicarwen:
quote:
Originally posted by pussycatj:
quote:
Originally posted by angelicarwen:
quote:
Originally posted by pussycatj:
oh noes 'pass me a packet of crisps angel, please'

What flavour Ninja Big Grin

salt n vinegar Ninja

There may be plenty vinegar in this thread later on Ninja

*chucks bumper pack at PCJ*

yup, *munch munch* Ninja
Puss
There is always some reluctance to name names in threads of this type.
You may forget to mention someone, or there may be too many people you would want to include, and then you feel bad if you have to exclude people.
And of course there is always the distinct possibility that in real life people may be quite different than they seem to be on a computer.
So although some names run through my head I prefer not to name them.
Sorry.
brisket
quote:
Originally posted by brisket:
There is always some reluctance to name names in threads of this type.
You may forget to mention someone, or there may be too many people you would want to include, and then you feel bad if you have to excude people.
And of course there is always the distinct possibility that in real life people may be quite different than they seem to be on a computer.
So although some names run through my head I prefer not to name them.
Sorry.

She said it Clapping
prettycocoaeyes
5?! Why have 5 when I can have all these! Devil *breaking the rules and limitations* It's a big enough house. Razzer Wink

**Nipple Twister**, 12345, 15:10 *me Big Grin*, angelicarwen, Antichrist, Blackpudlian, Blizzie, Cold Sweat, Crystal54, darloboy07, Darthhoob, daydreamy, figtree, Footastic, Free Thinking, Girlrider29, guku, Hugorune, Jeggo, jeppa, Keely, kimota, Lazybug, littleleicesterfox, Mathematics, Moomin, mrs d, Ms Golightly, pigeonpie, PinkBabe1966, pussycatj, SazBomb, slimfern, TomBennett, Vanaheim, wicked pink, Ņ•ÏÎđ∂Ņ”ŅÐžÏƒÎ·ÐšŅ”Îģ

Wave

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.