Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Reference:
German Shepherd Karma,lovely They have one across the road he's magnificent and so intellegent.Brilliant guard dog too.
Cheers Bo My one loves his cuddles, he's a soppy old sod! But he's a brilliant guard dog aswell, just barks a little too much and I have to try and get that sorted out cos it's annoying the neighbours

The problem with mine though is I think he's got some gender issues going on cos he wees like a girl Isn't cocking the leg up thing supposed to come naturally?
Karma_
Reference:
Karma_ offline 5247 Forum Posts Today at 11:52 (Edited: ) Reference: German Shepherd Karma,lovely They have one across the road he's magnificent and so intellegent.Brilliant guard dog too. Cheers Bo My one loves his cuddles, he's a soppy old sod! But he's a brilliant guard dog aswell, just barks a little too much and I have to try and get that sorted out cos it's annoying the neighbours The problem with mine though is he wees like a girl Isn't cocking the leg up thing supposed to come naturally?
Some dogs take ages to cock their leg I had one that took over 2 years and  when he eventually did it was only half cocked,So he was neither up nor down really.Or half cocked.
B

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.