Skip to main content

FM
Former Member
EXCLUSIVE: Quadruple Eviction Next Week! We all know that Big Brother is not one to shy away from twists and turns and he certainly won't be letting us down next week.

As the final series of Big Brother enters the finishing straight ready for 'Ultimate Big Brother', not one, not two, not three but FOUR housemates will be evicted from Britain's most famous House.

For the first time this summer we will see more than just a single eviction as Big Brother prepares to slash the amount of housemates almost in half!

Josie won’t need to worry as she received a free pass to the final in last night’s show, but all of the other housemates are facing the public vote!

Who do you think will be the ones to come so close and yet so far?

Remember, it’s all down to you!

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just had my post on Facebook to Big Brother pulled. 

It said 'This is the worst mistake you have made since putting Nikki back in the house '

I recieved several 'likes' from people before they (BB) spotted it! I expect I am off their friends list now! 
kimota
This should have been made clear last night before the voting lines opened.
They need to refund everyone, reset the votes and start again.

It's a totally different ballgame now that we know there's 4 going.

With just 1 or 2 going I was quite happy to vote for just Crab eyes to save Sam.

Now I've given up on the hope of saving Sam
and I just want to get rid of the deadwood like Steve, JJ2, Andrew & Dave instead.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.