Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

Speedy recovery to your Sis Kaffers

Originally Posted by Bethni:
Originally Posted by Supes:
Hope she's on the mend soon, Kaffs

thanks ladies.. her foot bones have been fused.. she'll be in plaster for three months then three months 'further recurparation' but should be worth it in the end.  

WOW Kaffy thats a long time, your poor Sis 

aww poor thing kaffs

Rocking Ros Rose

Linda logic was 'We in the house put him up every week and I was only up once'.

We never voted him out Linda!! ,we voted him to win .

Jim is the winner!

Controversial comedian and CBB 2014 patriarch, Jim Davidson, has been evicted from the Big Brother House.

He made it all the way to the final, but it wasn’t quite to be, and Jim has walked out through the front door in a surprise eviction. He may not have won, but Jim didn't half fit a fair amount in.

For starters, there was the ongoing battle with Linda Nolan. When the pair were cuffed together (and forced to make a difficult decision) on launch night, it was a peaceful union. Once the cuffs were off the pair made it clear to other housemates that they'd never get on. We have the feeling those two will never work it out.

On a happier note, Jim was well-liked elsewhere in the main (Luisa's input withstanding). He had plenty of man-chats with the House chaps and was never happier than cooking up snacks for the gang. When it came to tasks he loved diving in headfirst, chowing down on alien brains and generally showing enthusiasm that belied his early morning grumpiness. Also, if it wasn't for Jim, that love triangle wouldn't have become quite as exposed as it became.

Despite his sneaky dealings in the Democracy task and many head-to-head gripes with Luisa and Jasmine (on top of that difficult relationship with Lionel), he was a solid presence and could usually be found talking over all manner of matters in the garden with all members of the team.

Towards the end of the stay and despite an immense battle over cherry brandy with Linda (who else?), Jim clicked into the swing of House life. He allowed his pals to give him a face-mask – classic CBB behaviour – which is proof positive that he'd immersed himself in the experience.

Big Brother gave him the chance to defend his place in the House during The Campaign task but his single statement that he was, 'A good bloke, plain and simple,' wasn't enough to see him to win.

A key player has left the building – thanks, Jim, and best of luck

INSTANT REPLAY: It's fireworks time. Ladies and gentlemen, it's your winner - Mr @JimDOfficial !!! #CBB http://t.co/xAiwTOvosB

1 min ago

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

thanks ladies.. her foot bones have been fused.. she'll be in plaster for three months then three months 'further recurparation' but should be worth it in the end.  

Hope your sis makes a speedy recovery 

Cerberus
Originally Posted by Cerberus:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

Hope your sis makes a speedy recovery 

Ditto Kaffy  

Baz
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:
Originally Posted by The Mexican Masher (Xochi):

"Up" to Wiltshire, geography not his strong point either then

It is 'up' from London tbf. 

I thought it was west..?   Straight across to the left from Camden?

It is slightly to the North of East London, but you're right, a straight line from Camden....From here it is slightly NW

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Rosgirl:

Prize for most obsessed CBB fan goes to my sis.. who is currently in hozzie  after having an operation yesterday and who phoned me to find out who won...  Now that's dedication.   

Bugga that she didn't see it Kaffs

She wasn't best chuffed when she got the appointment last week - first thing she said was 'I'll miss the final!!!'  but she's gonna have three months sitting on her butt watching telly - I'm sure she'll watch it when she comes home. 

and from me

And from me Kaffs 

Scotty
Last edited by Scotty

Only slightly, it's more West

I'll play my latitude against yours! 

I'll raise you one Camden and a Paddington

Kaytee

It is slightly to the North of East London, but you're right, a straight line from Camden....From here it is slightly NW

And it's north from where I am  

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by erinp:

Linda logic was 'We in the house put him up every week and I was only up once'.

We never voted him out Linda!! ,we voted him to win .

Jim is the winner!

Controversial comedian and CBB 2014 patriarch, Jim Davidson, has been evicted from the Big Brother House.

He made it all the way to the final, but it wasn’t quite to be, and Jim has walked out through the front door in a surprise eviction. He may not have won, but Jim didn't half fit a fair amount in.

For starters, there was the ongoing battle with Linda Nolan. When the pair were cuffed together (and forced to make a difficult decision) on launch night, it was a peaceful union. Once the cuffs were off the pair made it clear to other housemates that they'd never get on. We have the feeling those two will never work it out.

On a happier note, Jim was well-liked elsewhere in the main (Luisa's input withstanding). He had plenty of man-chats with the House chaps and was never happier than cooking up snacks for the gang. When it came to tasks he loved diving in headfirst, chowing down on alien brains and generally showing enthusiasm that belied his early morning grumpiness. Also, if it wasn't for Jim, that love triangle wouldn't have become quite as exposed as it became.

Despite his sneaky dealings in the Democracy task and many head-to-head gripes with Luisa and Jasmine (on top of that difficult relationship with Lionel), he was a solid presence and could usually be found talking over all manner of matters in the garden with all members of the team.

Towards the end of the stay and despite an immense battle over cherry brandy with Linda (who else?), Jim clicked into the swing of House life. He allowed his pals to give him a face-mask – classic CBB behaviour – which is proof positive that he'd immersed himself in the experience.

Big Brother gave him the chance to defend his place in the House during The Campaign task but his single statement that he was, 'A good bloke, plain and simple,' wasn't enough to see him to win.

A key player has left the building – thanks, Jim, and best of luck

INSTANT REPLAY: It's fireworks time. Ladies and gentlemen, it's your winner - Mr @JimDOfficial !!! #CBB http://t.co/xAiwTOvosB

1 min ago

OH COME ON !!! We can't read all that !!!

Saint

I'll play my latitude against yours! 

I'll raise you one Camden and a Paddington

Mornington Crescent! 

Xochi

And it's north from where I am  

Hahahahahaha....nice one

Kaytee