Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Supes:

Prize for most obsessed CBB fan goes to my sis.. who is currently in hozzie  after having an operation yesterday and who phoned me to find out who won...  Now that's dedication.   

Bugga that she didn't see it Kaffs

She wasn't best chuffed when she got the appointment last week - first thing she said was 'I'll miss the final!!!'  but she's gonna have three months sitting on her butt watching telly - I'm sure she'll watch it when she comes home. 

Speedy recovery to your Sis Kaffers

Kaytee

Prize for most obsessed CBB fan goes to my sis.. who is currently in hozzie  after having an operation yesterday and who phoned me to find out who won...  Now that's dedication.   

She wasn't best chuffed when she got the appointment last week - first thing she said was 'I'll miss the final!!!'  but she's gonna have three months sitting on her butt watching telly - I'm sure she'll watch it when she comes home. 

Hope she's on the mend soon, Kaffs

Bethni
Originally Posted by Bethni:

and from me

Rocking Ros Rose
Originally Posted by Yogi19:
Originally Posted by Rexi:

Attagirl

Hope all is well, ad she is out soon

Get well soon to your sis, Kaffs.

Get well soon to you Sister Kaffs 

FM
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

thanks ladies.. her foot bones have been fused.. she'll be in plaster for three months then three months 'further recurparation' but should be worth it in the end.  

Kaffs

thanks ladies.. (and rog and ros!) her foot bones have been fused.. she'll be in plaster for three months then three months 'further recurparation' but should be worth it in the end.  

Kaffs

thanks ladies.. her foot bones have been fused.. she'll be in plaster for three months then three months 'further recurparation' but should be worth it in the end.  

WOW Kaffy thats a long time, your poor Sis 

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.