Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi all thought I'd get in early so to speak.... 

I just want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you. I have enjoyed this CBB immensely best since "Yeah Yackie"(Sorry that one can never be topped) erinp soooo good to see you back here,(place aint the same without you) and your updates are priceless, thank you for taking the time to update us and make us laugh at the same time..Vids me old mucker! You never  fail to be outrageous and funny..LUTERS! Big you all up! I'm popping back later..Hope the right person wins..anybodybutsam.com.. See you all in a bit..

Senora Reyes
Last edited by Senora Reyes
Originally Posted by Senora Reyes:

I just want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you. I have enjoyed this CBB immensely best since "Yeah Yackie"(Sorry that one can never be topped) erinp soooo good to see you back here,(place aint the same without you) and your updates are priceless, thank you for taking the time to update us and make us laugh at the same time..Vids me old mucker! You never  fail to be outrageous and funny..LUTERS! Big you all up! I'm popping back later..Hope the right person wins..anybodybutsam.com.. See you all in a bit..

FM
Originally Posted by Senora Reyes:

Aww lovely. Hi Senora 

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.