Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Cerberus:
Originally Posted by erinp:
Originally Posted by Baz:

I swear someone around here got a yappy feckin dog for Christmas ,every night at this time and again at 11.30 out it comes barking mad. I want to find it and..well

I know how you feel. One of our neighbours puts their dog in the garden about 11.30pm, seem to forget people have got work in the mornings, gits....

It's so rude.

It stopped for a while, we thought the little shit had snuffed it, but no, I've heard it since 

I know that feeling, just when you think it has gone ...yap yap yap

FM
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:
Originally Posted by Supes:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

i dont think i like creepy Jim very much

Nor me Jen - prefer him in Dad mode.

Me too, hope he doesn't blow it now.

Ooooo I hope he does, stand up the real JD!

How big is your spoon tonight?  

just saying what I think

I was teasing you 

You and I are in opposite corners regarding Jim - and we've agreed to disagree (in a very lighthearted way!)   

Oops sorry  First time I've been in a minority of one, it can be tough going!

FM

There's our winner of CBB Jan 2014: " The thing about an audience is they love sincerity and if you can fake that you've got it made." Well done Jim you've pulled it off

I think he just gave his hand away and that will come back to haunt him .Luisa would love to run with it but can't since she is all love up with him now .

FM

I swear someone around here got a yappy feckin dog for Christmas ,every night at this time and again at 11.30 out it comes barking mad. I want to find it and..well

Aaargh yappy dogs are the worst  Poor Erin 

cheers ,I have hung out my bedroom window looking for the little sh*t .

I can hear it but not see it .

Oh no that would drive me nuts!!! Have you tried earplugs Erin? They work quite well 

She can't find the dog - so how's she supposed to put ear-plugs in it?

How does that work exactly? Will the dog stop yapping if it can't hear itself?

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing

I know how you feel. One of our neighbours puts their dog in the garden about 11.30pm, seem to forget people have got work in the mornings, gits....

It's so rude.

It stopped for a while, we thought the little shit had snuffed it, but no, I've heard it since 

A Frankie Howerd quote about faking sincerity for an audience.

edit - quoted the wrong post.

Yogi19
Last edited by Yogi19
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Cinds:

I'm very slow at commenting these days.  BUT, am I the only one that found the comment from Jim to Casey "if you were my daughter, I'd still be bathing you", repulsive?

I believe it was some old joke , however I think it was a bit stupid and tactless, given recent events . But TBH I found it no more repulsive than some of the stuff Luisa, Dappy and a lot of the others have said and done .....but I guess they can get away with it cos they are young 

Me too.. sort of thing an old uncle of mine used to come out with - he had a huge repertoire of risque jokes 30/40 years ago that were acceptable then, but would get you hung nowadays.   Bad taste though, as you say. 

Really, are you kidding me? You think an Uncle in the OLDEN days saying that is OK?

Cinds

I'm very slow at commenting these days.  BUT, am I the only one that found the comment from Jim to Casey "if you were my daughter, I'd still be bathing you", repulsive?

I believe it was some old joke , however I think it was a bit stupid and tactless, given recent events . But TBH I found it no more repulsive than some of the stuff Luisa, Dappy and a lot of the others have said and done .....but I guess they can get away with it cos they are young 

Me too.. sort of thing an old uncle of mine used to come out with - he had a huge repertoire of risque jokes 30/40 years ago that were acceptable then, but would get you hung nowadays.   Bad taste though, as you say. 

Really, are you kidding me? You think an Uncle in the OLDEN days saying that is OK?

I mean it was the accepted humour of the day (I don't mean he said it about me btw.. that would be wrong !)       Of course it wasn't out of the ordinary  - look how famous that sort of humour made Jim and his peers.    I'm just saying it doesn't mean he's a closet child molester.

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Yogi19:

It's so rude.

ROFL! Yogi! Ya gettin as bad as me  

FM
Originally Posted by Scotty:

Uh oh.....I think he just blew it  

Missed it. What did he say Baz?

Didn't Frankie tell that joke in an ironic way - and hasn't every other comic who's used it since?   That was how I always took it 

Cosmopolitan

Oops sorry  First time I've been in a minority of one, it can be tough going!

Well I shan't be picking on you despite your woeful choice of HM   (who ever that may be? )  

No-one! Although I do think Louisa has been a brilliant hm  and Ollie and Sam are nice people, (but boring)

FM

It's so rude.

ROFL! Yogi! Ya gettin as bad as me  

I'm in good company then.

Yogi19
Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:

Oh no that would drive me nuts!!! Have you tried earplugs Erin? They work quite well 

FM

I mean it was the accepted humour of the day (I don't mean he said it about me btw.. that would be wrong !)       Of course it wasn't out of the ordinary  - look how famous that sort of humour made Jim and his peers.    I'm just saying it doesn't mean he's a closet child molester.

TBH I find some of today's comedians far more offensive ...but maybe it's cos I'm of that age  

Baz

Didn't Frankie tell that joke in an ironic way - and hasn't every other comic who's used it since?   That was how I always took it 

Yep me too

Amythist
Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:

This is getting more annoying than the dug .

FM

It was a joke.

Yogi19

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.