Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by MrsH:

CH5 Website

1. Celebrity Big Brother - Tue 21:00 28 Jan on Channel 5
  2. Celebrity BBBOTS - Tue 22:30 28 Jan on Channel 5

I thought the same but I checked back on my updates and we have

Tonight on Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side: Tuesday 28th January

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?! Yes, there's just one more sleep until the Celebrity Big Brother grand final.

Joining Emma tonight, Rustie Lee will be cooking up a storm, Stephen Mulhern will be saying which of CBB's Britons has more talent, while Lesley Joseph will be telling us which bird has feathered their nest enough to win.

And yet there's more. BBBOTS regular Judi James will be examining the housemates' body language for more clues as to who might take the big prize tomorrow night.

You wouldn't miss it for the world, would you?!

Channel 5 at 11pm – see you there!

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Originally Posted by erinp:
Originally Posted by MrsH:

CH5 Website

1. Celebrity Big Brother - Tue 21:00 28 Jan on Channel 5
  2. Celebrity BBBOTS - Tue 22:30 28 Jan on Channel 5

I thought the same but I checked back on my updates and we have

Tonight on Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side: Tuesday 28th January

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?! Yes, there's just one more sleep until the Celebrity Big Brother grand final.

Joining Emma tonight, Rustie Lee will be cooking up a storm, Stephen Mulhern will be saying which of CBB's Britons has more talent, while Lesley Joseph will be telling us which bird has feathered their nest enough to win.

And yet there's more. BBBOTS regular Judi James will be examining the housemates' body language for more clues as to who might take the big prize tomorrow night.

You wouldn't miss it for the world, would you?!

Channel 5 at 11pm – see you there!

MrsH
Originally Posted by velvet donkey:
Originally Posted by Cinds:

I'm very slow at commenting these days.  BUT, am I the only one that found the comment from Jim to Casey "if you were my daughter, I'd still be bathing you", repulsive?

So that's what they're talkin about on DS    

My BB bezza started one of those threads. She'll feeling a bit battle-bruised. 

Xochi
Originally Posted by The Mexican Masher (Xochi):

I'm very slow at commenting these days.  BUT, am I the only one that found the comment from Jim to Casey "if you were my daughter, I'd still be bathing you", repulsive?

If yer talkin about greenandpink I told her to get back here asap.

FM

I believe it was some old joke , however I think it was a bit stupid and tactless, given recent events . But TBH I found it no more repulsive than some of the stuff Luisa, Dappy and a lot of the others have said and done .....but I guess they can get away with it cos they are young 

Baz
Originally Posted by Baz:

I believe it was some old joke , however I think it was a bit stupid and tactless, given recent events . But TBH I found it no more repulsive than some of the stuff Luisa, Dappy and a lot of the others have said and done .....but I guess they can get away with it cos they are young 

Me too.. sort of thing an old uncle of mine used to come out with - he had a huge repertoire of risque jokes 30/40 years ago that were acceptable then, but would get you hung nowadays.   Bad taste though, as you say. 

Kaffs
Originally Posted by The Mexican Masher (Xochi):

If yer talkin about greenandpink I told her to get back here asap.

Ta darlin'. 

Xochi

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.