Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Rosgirl:
Originally Posted by Yogi19:

Aww, I like what she said to Jim.

yes so do I - that is why I can't understand her nomming him - Linda fluence I suppose

I was always surprised when Casey nommed Jim because she seemed to get on well with him and he was always nice to her. I think you are right, it was Nasty Nolan's influence.

Yogi19

yes so do I - that is why I can't understand her nomming him - Linda fluence I suppose

I was always surprised when Casey nommed Jim because she seemed to get on well with him and he was always nice to her. I think you are right, it was Nasty Nolan's influence.

think so yogi - she was a very venomous presence in that house

Rocking Ros Rose

A venomous viper.

Yogi19

A venomous viper.

Rocking Ros Rose

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.