Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Rosgirl:
Originally Posted by Videostar:

She says she's never met any man that's been as rude to her as Jim has been...well she's been bloody lucky that's all I can say.

agree vids -if she treated man   or woman how she has treated Jim they would have said something to her  in the world she claims to exist in - TBH though I think it was all bravado to suck up to Linda

And then says Jim should act like a gentleman to her,  but shouldn't he treat her as an equal? if he treated her differently because she's a woman she's call him sexist. lol

Videostar
Last edited by Videostar
Originally Posted by Rosgirl:

She says she's never met any man that's been as rude to her as Jim has been...well she's been bloody lucky that's all I can say.

agree vids -if she treated man   or woman how she has treated Jim they would have said something to her  in the world she claims to exist in - TBH though I think it was all bravado to suck up to Linda

And then says Jim should act like a gentleman to her,  but shouldn't he treat her as an equal? if he treated her differently because she's a woman she's call him sexist. lol

yep lose lose situation for poor jim

Rocking Ros Rose

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.