Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Supes:
Originally Posted by Videostar:

Luisa coaching Linda on how to tell BS to everyone.

If Jim had of been horrible to Linda there is no way in hell BB wouldn't have shown it.

He has been but most of the Jimbo fans can't see it!

I think he's been quite restrained with regard to her, I would have flattened the hag,both verbally and with the nearest blunt object

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

Jim is good at this task, he's playing it well.

Good isn't he Vids? He'd be a good therapist.

Jeeso, I hope I never need that kind of therapy

I'll be your therapist if you ever need one, supes 

I'll take you up on that Kaffs, at least you'd listen rather than impose your thoughts and views on me

exactly.... so ..... you think Jim's really ok, eh?   

NOOOO I can't bloody stand the  grumpy old git and he needs to ditch that hideous yellow shirt too

FM

I'll take you up on that Kaffs, at least you'd listen rather than impose your thoughts and views on me

NOOOO I can't bloody stand the  grumpy old git and he needs to ditch that hideous yellow shirt too

Rocking Ros Rose

If Jim had of been horrible to Linda there is no way in hell BB wouldn't have shown it.

We've seen Jim give Linda a few dry humour comments AFTER Linda started on him, whats he meant to do, just sit back and say nothing while he's being slated?

Videostar

I'll give you that....

Kaffs

She says she's never met any man that's been as rude to her as Jim has been...well she's been bloody lucky that's all I can say.

agree vids -if she treated man   or woman how she has treated Jim they would have said something to her  in the world she claims to exist in - TBH though I think it was all bravado to suck up to Linda

Rocking Ros Rose
Originally Posted by Rosgirl:

She says she's never met any man that's been as rude to her as Jim has been...well she's been bloody lucky that's all I can say.

agree vids -if she treated man   or woman how she has treated Jim they would have said something to her  in the world she claims to exist in - TBH though I think it was all bravado to suck up to Linda

I agree Ros ...

Baz
Originally Posted by Rosgirl:

surgically attached to Linda's backside

Kaytee

We've seen Jim give Linda a few dry humour comments AFTER Linda started on him, whats he meant to do, just sit back and say nothing while he's being slated?

He's had q a few little digs and snidey remarks too and that bolded bit is exactly my point

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.