Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

Bernie Nolan did all the heavy work on that song.

"oop oop dance" does not constitute lead vocals

and I'm pretty sure they didn't write it either, so Dappy's crap about 'a fellow musician' knowing how hard writing an album is' was a load of bollox.   (that's if you even believe he's a musician himself)

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Supes:
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

She seems just a bit subdued; wonder if she's seen some VT's and digested the crowds reaction?

I think they all have a quick briefing from their agent in between the eviction show and BotS   - they all seem to be a bit more controlled on BotS

Agent obviously didn't tell her to try and be interesting and amusing!

she can only work with what she's got though..... and that's not much apart from one song and her Jim hate.

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

And there we go... THAT's the real reason she doesn't like him which is along the lines of what i suspected but obviously they arent allowed to talk about that stuff

Mmmmm interesting

If there is something in that comment i have to admire her for not mentioning it tbh but it could all be a last stab at trying to get people to hate him.

Jen-Star

And there we go... THAT's the real reason she doesn't like him which is along the lines of what i suspected but obviously they arent allowed to talk about that stuff

Mmmmm interesting

If there is something in that comment i have to admire her for not mentioning it tbh but it could all be a last stab at trying to get people to hate him.

.. I'd say after him just being cleared by Yewtree, she's on pretty thin ice alluding to anything like that.

Kaffs

Mmmmm interesting

Maybe she did but it was cut? 

FM

Mmmmm interesting

.. I'd say after him just being cleared by Yewtree, she's on pretty thin ice alluding to anything like that.

She's not waving she's drowning.

Cosmopolitan

Mmmmm interesting

She's not waving she's drowning.

Just said the same thing .

FM

I don't believe that Colleen would let Linda own that story if it were true.  Colleen would have lived off of it waaaaaaaaaaay before now.

Guess we all think we know what she was implying, but maybe she isn't implying that? Think she just said that he was vile to her and to her 16 yr old sister when he was drunk and that he was too p'd to remember

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.