Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Senora Reyes:

Jim you did bring up miserygut's husband you just lied..Not that I'm backing her in any way she is vile and 10x worse than Jim. Linda is a bully and extremely manipulative..

Actually he didnt Senora ...all he said was to ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room....she then explained it was about her husband

Baz
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

Jim you did bring up miserygut's husband you just lied..Not that I'm backing her in any way she is vile and 10x worse than Jim. Linda is a bully and extremely manipulative..

I don't think he did.  He said Frank Carson.

Linda was the first to mention her husband.

Yogi19

He said 'Ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room ' knowing that it was in connection with Linda's hubby. He should not have gone there.

FM

He didn't Senora.....he said *Ask her what happened in Frank Carson's dressing room *......it was Linda that told the story to Luisa

Kaytee

He never named him, he named Frank Carson, not Mr Linda Nolan. She decided to bring her husbands name up. She could have just shrugged it off but she found an excuse to play the grieving widow card. I detest the woman. ..... Does it show?

Bethni
Originally Posted by Bethni:

He never named him, he named Frank Carson, not Mr Linda Nolan. She decided to bring her husbands name up. She could have just shrugged it off but she found an excuse to play the grieving widow card. I detest the woman. ..... Does it show?

Thanks for the clarity just remembered you are right..

Senora Reyes

YES!   .... and I love it!

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

As do I.

Yogi19
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

Ditto  

Cosmopolitan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.