Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

I cannot and will not ever take that woman seriously.

She was spouting nonsense tonight   

Awww, yes she was 

But that was her - not you  

BOTS is wall to wall pish tonight!

Yip! Loving the thread though!

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing

Do people NOT change?  Not ever?

Is that tosser the same as he was as a 5 year old, a teenager?

The older you are the more likelihood that you've ballsed up more than once in your life.

that's what pisses me off - if he got pissed and slapped all the women he'd be accused of being what he was......  to all intents and purposes, he's realised he was a bad 'un and he's having help to change but now he's a big fat fake....    

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

The older you are the more likelihood that you've ballsed up more than once in your life.

that's what pisses me off - if he got pissed and slapped all the women he'd be accused of being what he was......  to all intents and purposes, he's realised he was a bad 'un and he's having help to change but now he's a big fat fake....    

He's obviously taking his therapy seriously otherwise he'd ignore the coaching and steam on in.  The mere fact that he checks himself proves that he's intending to be a better person.

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

He's obviously taking his therapy seriously otherwise he'd ignore the coaching and steam on in.  The mere fact that he checks himself proves that he's intending to be a better person.

That's what convinces me he's really trying - you don't develope that level of control overnight just to win a game show.   I seem to remember him being much more confrontational on Hells Kitchen.

Kaffs
Last edited by Kaffs

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.