Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Pengy:
Originally Posted by Xochiquetzal:

So it's OK for Twin to observe how he's pleased he's losing weight to Wolfie but when Charlie did it she went ballistic! 

but in Wolfy's eyes, he's as fat as her therefore it's acceptable - thinner girls aren't allowed to have 'fat' days   not in Wolfy world 

True. 

Xochi
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

So it's OK for Twin to observe how he's pleased he's losing weight to Wolfie but when Charlie did it she went ballistic! 

Because he's as fat as her, whereas Charlie has a nice figure and is therefore a threat

I pretty much said the same - we're on the same wavelength we could almost be twins and finish each other's sentences  

FM

Because he's as fat as her, whereas Charlie has a nice figure and is therefore a threat

I pretty much said the same - we're on the same wavelength we could almost be twins and finish each other's sentences  

I saw that after I'd posted mine.....we are ace psychologists...or psychos

Kaytee

I thought that was our little secret 

FM

I thought that was our little secret 

Whoops

Kaytee

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.