Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It was a pound coin when my kids were little. One time we didn't have any pound coins, but we'd just come back from holiday and had a Euro, so we put that under the pillow and the next morning explained how the Tooth fairy had to travel the world and must have got confused.

I take full responsibility now for how my children have turned out

Rexi
Originally Posted by Rexi:

It was a pound coin when my kids were little. One time we didn't have any pound coins, but we'd just come back from holiday and had a Euro, so we put that under the pillow and the next morning explained how the Tooth fairy had to travel the world and must have got confused.

the stories you have to make up for them 

FM
Originally Posted by Rexi:

FM
Originally Posted by Soozy Woo:

The whole point is .................my grandson is nine years old ...............I really don't think he believes in the tooth fairy - it all pretty mercenary IMO!

and a clever little chap to boot  gotta admire his initiative 

FM
Originally Posted by Soozy Woo:

The whole point is .................my grandson is nine years old ...............I really don't think he believes in the tooth fairy - it all pretty mercenary IMO!

Oh yes ... an you will play along with it, the same way that you did for your kids, because you enjoy it sooz

I dare my children to tell me that Father Christmas isn't real - it would so upset me. They are 21, 20 and 17

Rexi
Originally Posted by kattymieoww:

A fortune sprout when I was a kid!

I need to stop skim reading threads.. stopped in my tracks at this bit and thought you meant a vegetable version of this ..

FM
Originally Posted by Slinkiwitch x:
Originally Posted by kattymieoww:

A fortune sprout when I was a kid!

I need to stop skim reading threads.. stopped in my tracks at this bit and thought you meant a vegetable version of this ..

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.