Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Supes:

Didn't he say that he heard Casey say it, rather than someone told him she said it?

I've just got to that bit - i think he was referring to Lee telling him that Casey suggested they have a fauxmance.

Yes, it was the fauxmance thing.

I thought he also claimed that he'd heard something himself...whatever he's proved himself otherwise to be a lying, two-faced git

FM

Didn't he say that he heard Casey say it, rather than someone told him she said it?

I've just got to that bit - i think he was referring to Lee telling him that Casey suggested they have a fauxmance.

I thought he also claimed that he'd heard something himself...whatever he's proved himself otherwise to be a lying, two-faced git

He did say that he'd heard Casey tell Luisa she was getting air time and to keep it up - but what he was apologising for was 'someone telling him that Casey had said something to them and he'd since been told by production that she hadn't so he was apologising to her'

Edit .. he IS a lying two faced git though

Kaffs
Last edited by Kaffs

There were two different things though. He heard one and was told by Lee about what Casey supposwdly said about a fauxmance.

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

seriously even that tree isn't very nice to Liz

She is out on the sidelines, just observing 'though Jen and a bit bonkers! 

I know Supes but ever since she said she would punch Evander i have a soft spot for her

Worse... Liz said she would stab him 

FM
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

seriously even that tree isn't very nice to Liz

She is out on the sidelines, just observing 'though Jen and a bit bonkers! 

I know Supes but ever since she said she would punch Evander i have a soft spot for her

Worse... Liz said she would stab him 

Oh yeah That made me see her as brave and passionate about what she loves.... and possibly crazy too!

It's not that Liz can't be bothered.... That's her personality! She seems uncomfortable talking to people.... but at least she doesnt kiss butt Lionel

She's just in there watching, in readiness to write her articles and earning a few quid to boot

To me that's what they're all doing in there, trying to earn a bit of cash off the back of it

Oh my why am i defending Liz so much?

Jen-Star
Last edited by Jen-Star

It's not that Liz can't be bothered.... That's her personality! She seems uncomfortable talking to people.... but at least she doesnt kiss butt Lionel

She's just in there watching, in readiness to write her articles and earning a few quid to boot

I also think she's shy Supes? [she obviously has low self esteem] . On Fridays LF she was quite chatty - maybe the alcohol gives her confidence? Also the hearing problem can't help especially when they're all talking over each other when its a big group.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.