Skip to main content

Originally Posted by prettycocoaeyes:
Originally Posted by Amythist:

Lionel really hates Jim doesn't he?

hes never forgiven him for being more famous than him.......when HE made him famous (bollox)

So what should Jim have done?

worn a tee shirt saying. Lionel made me and I am not worthy to shine his shoes

Amythist

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 has been extended even further today, with an extra day added onto the series.

Earlier this week it was revealed that – for the first time in Big Brother history – the show’s run would be continued beyond its initial final date.

The show had originally been due to finish on Friday, January 24, exactly three weeks after the launch.

But bosses added four more days to the run, which today has been extended even further.

Insiders put the decision down to the show’s high ratings, up on last year’s equivalent show by over 200,000 viewers on average. Last night’s latest live eviction show was watched by over 2.5 million viewers, as Jasmine Waltz became the second housemate this series to leave the house.

Today Channel 5 have confirmed (for a second time) the final schedule for the Celebrity Big Brother final, which will also include an extra eviction show on Sunday 26th January.

As a result, now the Celebrity Big Brother Final will air on Wednesday 29th January from 9PM.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-...n.html#ixzz2qhJvAP9r Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

FM

hes never forgiven him for being more famous than him.......when HE made him famous (bollox)

worn a tee shirt saying. Lionel made me and I am not worthy to shine his shoes

or given him a cut from all his earnings?

prettycocoaeyes
Originally Posted by Saint:

The show had originally been due to finish on Friday, January 24, exactly three weeks after the launch.

But bosses added four more days to the run, which today has been extended even further.

Insiders put the decision down to the show’s high ratings, up on last year’s equivalent show by over 200,000 viewers on average. Last night’s latest live eviction show was watched by over 2.5 million viewers, as Jasmine Waltz became the second housemate this series to leave the house.

Today Channel 5 have confirmed (for a second time) the final schedule for the Celebrity Big Brother final, which will also include an extra eviction show on Sunday 26th January.

As a result, now the Celebrity Big Brother Final will air on Wednesday 29th January from 9PM.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

I think Jim's big mistake (in Lionel's eyes) was talking to him as an equal.

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:
Originally Posted by Scotty:
Originally Posted by Saint:

WHEN DOES IT ALL END - please help

29th, I think.

I think I might miss it 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!    Cancel your flight forthwith!

Can I just text you with random 'booing'.  You could post them for me?

Cosmopolitan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.