Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Bethni:
Originally Posted by Jenstar:
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Winter Wonderland~:
According to google, Linda's hubby stole money from frank's walket in that dressing room

Ahh that would explain Linda's reaction, I would have reacted the same way tbh.... It's not that long since he died is it?

7 years

Oh, i thought it was a year or so... Hang on i'm getting her hubby confused with her sister

Jen-Star
Last edited by Jen-Star
Originally Posted by Amythist:
According to google, Linda's hubby stole money from frank's walket in that dressing room

....low blow Jim.....much preferred the idea that Linda was kneeling  when hubby walked in

I think Jim was trying to say that Linda had a history with him and doesn't like him BECAUSE he was a friend of Frank Carson and knew about the incident. I think he was trying to justify her dislike of him. I still don't like her though. She turned on him with no reason prior to Luisa stirring it.

Bethni
Last edited by Bethni
Originally Posted by Rexi:
Originally Posted by Senora Reyes:

So her husband was a tea leaf...Jeez I thought she got caught giving frank head or something..

Another post that I wish I hadn't read ... I mean - picture it.

Well alright ... maybe not!!!

Senora Reyes

So her husband was a tea leaf...Jeez I thought she got caught giving frank head or something..

I still believe this happened.
I also believe that she was getting sunflowered at the same time.

#whathappenedinfrankcarsonsdressingroom
Crunchy Nuts

Ahh that would explain Linda's reaction, I would have reacted the same way tbh.... It's not that long since he died is it?

What? You'd have used every available chance to make everyone hate the person who knew about your husband's misdemeanour?  Dangerous game that.

Kaffs

just can't dredge up any sympathy for Linda

Rocking Ros Rose
Originally Posted by Rosgirl:

just can't dredge up any sympathy for Linda

Nah me either, she's worse than Colleen..

Senora Reyes
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

To be fair ... if Jim did know a secret from Linda's past he probably shouldn't have alluded to it.

But ... I don't care - it's good telly!!

Linda has alluded to knowing bad stuff about Jim from the past - it works both ways.  Presumably his dirt on her is perhaps a bit more shocking, as she seems more bothered about the skeletons.

I think we all know about Jim's past, it was all over the media for a couple of decades, but Linda wants herself and her family to be saints and she's sccared of the skeletons rattling in her cupboard

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Crunchy Nuts:

I might be naive but I have no idea what that means.

And ... I'm too scared to Google

Rexi
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

To be fair ... if Jim did know a secret from Linda's past he probably shouldn't have alluded to it.

But ... I don't care - it's good telly!!

Linda has alluded to knowing bad stuff about Jim from the past - it works both ways.  Presumably his dirt on her is perhaps a bit more shocking, as she seems more bothered about the skeletons.

I think we all know about Jim's past, it was all over the media for a couple of decades, but Linda wants herself and her family to be saints and she's sccared of the skeletons rattling in her cupboard

I doubt Jim could give a toss about her and her family's skeletons.

She's played the wrong game and is now getting burned for it.

Cosmopolitan
Last edited by Cosmopolitan

Originally Posted by Crunchy Nuts:

I might be naive but I have no idea what that means.

And ... I'm too scared to Google

I wouldn't advise googling it
Crunchy Nuts

Really..?

More fool her for trying to live off of the 'widow' tag then.

No man is a saint, neither is he as bad as he is painted...she should've remembered that before playing the innocent card.

Well said Cosi.

Scotty

Linda started the argument and went on to call him the 'c' word. Jim did bite back and I don't think he should have lied and said he didn't ask Luisa to go and ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room .

Linda got wounded in that argument but that's what happens when you goad

someone, it can backfire and you can lose ..

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.