Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Rexi:

To be fair ... if Jim did know a secret from Linda's past he probably shouldn't have alluded to it.

But ... I don't care - it's good telly!!

Linda has alluded to knowing bad stuff about Jim from the past - it works both ways.  Presumably his dirt on her is perhaps a bit more shocking, as she seems more bothered about the skeletons.

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

To be fair ... if Jim did know a secret from Linda's past he probably shouldn't have alluded to it.

Linda has alluded to knowing bad stuff about Jim from the past - it works both ways.  Presumably his dirt on her is perhaps a bit more shocking, as she seems more bothered about the skeletons.

They should spill away, good telly

prettycocoaeyes
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Winter Wonderland~:
According to google, Linda's hubby stole money from frank's walket in that dressing room

Really..?

More fool her for trying to live off of the 'widow' tag then.

No man is a saint, neither is he as bad as he is painted...she should've remembered that before playing the innocent card.

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by Senora Reyes:
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Winter Wonderland~:
According to google, Linda's hubby stole money from frank's walket in that dressing room

So her husband was a tea leaf...Jeez I thought she got caught giving frank head or something..

Another post that I wish I hadn't read ... I mean - picture it.

Well alright ... maybe not!!!

Rexi
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

and if she hadn't trashed him at any available opportunity he probably wouldn't have...

Yep, Linda fights dirty..Jim fights dirtier..

Senora Reyes

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.