Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Syd:
Originally Posted by Rexi:
Originally Posted by Amythist:

Oh dear..thats serious ,especially as she makes most of her money on her back....ah well will have to be on all fours for a while...poor girl

Amy

:

I have just spent 5 mins trying to express my shock at Amy ....but my mouse has died and this swirly with my finger thing on my laptop is doing my head in.

I take it you don't know the keyboard controls then?

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Syd:

What I find REALLY upsetting is, that she thinks she is doing it for the women of the world!.........

no she doesn't.... she uses that as an excuse so the girls all rally around her

Cos she has a misguided thought set that all women think like her, and are easily led. 

Syd
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

Her whole plan is to get Jim to go ballistic/lose it.

Then she can say "see, I told you"

No one gives Jim credit for reigning in his anger.

Must be hard when someone's trying to thwart your attempts to change a bad habit.

I'm so impressed with Jim... I hope he manages to keep his temper.   I'd have dotted the bitch one by now.

Kaffs
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

Her whole plan is to get Jim to go ballistic/lose it.

Then she can say "see, I told you"

No one gives Jim credit for reigning in his anger.

Must be hard when someone's trying to thwart your attempts to change a bad habit.

Like that Nolan from last year she chipped and chipped at that Leopard skin lady and got the reaction she wanted. Horrible human beings. They are like witches.

prettycocoaeyes
Originally Posted by Jenstar:
Originally Posted by Videostar:

Im loving Jim just dealing with Linda in a calm way and how that annoys her soooo much.

Yes, i just said the same thing when Jim told her to get some sleep... It really annoyed her that he didnt argue back

If he keeps it up, she'll be the one losing it shortly - i can just see her laying into him.   

Kaffs

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.