Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Rosgirl:
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

I heard Matthew Wright say this morning that seeing as BB are extending the show, nobody is leaving on Friday, don't know whether that's right, but he does work for C5

hi kaytee wonder why it has been extended?

what? for how long is the show being extended? do the housemates know this?

prettycocoaeyes

I heard Matthew Wright say this morning that seeing as BB are extending the show, nobody is leaving on Friday, don't know whether that's right, but he does work for C5

It was extended 4 days and today we were told an extra day has been added .

FM

The ratings have been very high for C5...and it makes sense not to evict on Friday, that way there's no chance of Lee going

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Scotty:

Don`t know how that would work Kayteekins, the voting lines are open.

That's why I wondered why he said that Scottykins, it puzzled me

Kaytee

maybe they need money from ads and phones etc because they are paying off Dappy's bailiffs

Amythist
Originally Posted by erinp:

hmm  interesting - never happened before

Rocking Ros Rose

There have been very high ratings for the show, best C5 have ever had

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Amythist:

maybe they need money from ads and phones etc because they are paying off Dappy's bailiffs

oh yes - forgot about that

Rocking Ros Rose

There have been very high ratings for the show, best C5 have ever had

yes after a dodgy start - it has been interesting

Rocking Ros Rose
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

my Tivo guide now says live eviction on Friday and then live feed from the house after BotS

So does mine Kaffers, but there's a rabbit away somewhere I feel

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Amythist:

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

was taken out of the house today 4 emerg MRI scan & need immediate  surgery 4 severe slipped disk love or hate plz pray for me

nothing wrong with her back!!

I don't understand this

Jasmine posted that tweet today. She states she left the house to go to the  hospital. She needs surgery as she has 4 slipped discs.

FM
Originally Posted by prettycocoaeyes:

4 days - so far!

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing
Originally Posted by Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing:
Originally Posted by prettycocoaeyes:

4 days - so far!

added another today

FM

was taken out of the house today 4 emerg MRI scan & need immediate  surgery 4 severe slipped disk love or hate plz pray for me

I don't understand this

Jasmine posted that tweet today. She states she left the house to go to the  hospital. She needs surgery as she has 4 slipped discs.

4 slipped discs would have stopped her being able to dry hump Lee on the living room floor

Jen-Star

I don't understand this

Oh dear..thats serious ,especially as she makes most of her money on her back....ah well will have to be on all fours for a while...poor girl

Amythist

I don't understand this

How could she get taken out the house today when she was booted out last night?

Kaffs

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.