Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Syd:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

Being honest and open with your feelings, does NOT, mean your feelings are always RIGHT!!!

Oh it's okay - she can call him a c**t, but he's an abomination for calling her an arsehole.

Now I think (without being sexist) his description was more appropriate.

I can offer him a few alternative adjectives for her - and they're far less polite. 

Cosmopolitan

Being honest and open with your feelings, does NOT, mean your feelings are always RIGHT!!!

Oh it's okay - she can call him a c**t, but he's an abomination for calling her an arsehole.

I can offer him a few alternative adjectives for her - and they're far less polite. 

She reminds me of women that wear a headscarf (on their head) and gossip about men over the garden fence, whilst pushing up their bossoms in pride.

Syd

She reminds me of women that wear a headscarf (on their head) and gossip about men over the garden fence, whilst pushing up their bossoms in pride.

Oh yes, she has the Cissy and Ada gene alright.

But without the endearing qualities - or humour.

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by erinp:
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

Loving  Dexter 

step away from my guy

your guy?   Have you been in Frank Carson's dressing room with him?  

No !! You?

That was a long time ago.. how dare  you!    Gather round girls I'm going to slag off erin!

Kaffs

Loving  Dexter 

step away from my guy

No !! You?

That was a long time ago.. how dare  you!    Gather round girls I'm going to slag off erin!

And then I shall go running telling tales to the whole forum house 

Cosmopolitan

Loving  Dexter 

step away from my guy

No !! You?

:idc:

FM
Originally Posted by cologne 1:

None of this makes Jim a nicer person, he's just the better actor.

I know what I would have done if she called me the 'c' word. She is vile and nasty.

Jim done himself no favours denying that he said to Luisa to go and ask about Frank Caron. It was a low blow but Linnda started it .

I can see how he can draw out that sort of response by being fairly passive when the whole world knows that he is a moronic racist, mysogynist and xenophobe.

Col he asked Luisa if she had a man in her life.

I'm not talking about one occurence. If he was himself in there, he'd be voted off in week one (lots of us groaned at the thought of him being in there). Suddenly he turns into a chirpy chappy with the occasional slip, so we are pacified. I'm afraid I like him even less now because he is there under false pretences. At least if Linda thinks he's a see you... she's being honest, I'd bet all my possessions that he has thought that of her, but keeps it in because he's going on tour in a few days time and wants to be seen as the better person.

Col, I usually agree with you but not this time. Your going on what you think he's thinking. I've actually met him... years ago since I last seen him, granted, and most of his bad press was meated up to keep people talking. What they say, any press is good press. I'm not saying all of it was played up, but he really was a nice guy. The first time I met him, my husband and I couldn't get a seat at a restaurant ( even though we had booked) Jim Davison stepped in and asked for another table to be added to his. We didn't know him from Adam at that time. He's really not as bad as he has been painted. Well he wasn't then

Bethni

Loving  Dexter 

step away from my guy

No !! You?

And then I shall go running telling tales to the whole forum house 

That's my girl!

Kaffs

Oh yes, she has the Cissy and Ada gene alright.

But without the endearing qualities - or humour.

Unfortunately... she reminds me of an Irish small town biddy. I've met them 

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:

jeezo... that remark about water poisoning...

Tell me (I was at the fridge)

So she could do golden showers.... I feel dirty just quoting her

What?  Who?

I really missed who said what about who there, sorry!

Luisa told Rylan during her pre show interview that she'd had water poisoning.   he looked confused and she said 'Yeah.. you know you can get then when you drink too much water, like when you're going to do golden showers...'  

Kaffs

What?  Who?

Rylan was asking HMS questions... can't remember his question to Lusia but she said she got water poisoning from drinking too much water, because she wanted to do golden showers. Sleazy!

FM

What?  Who?

Luisa told Rylan during her pre show interview that she'd had water poisoning.   he looked confused and she said 'Yeah.. you know you can get then when you drink too much water, like when you're going to do golden showers...'  

Oh..!  Oh, ewwwwwwwwwww.

Cosmopolitan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.