Skip to main content

Originally Posted by erinp:

Linda started the argument and went on to call him the 'c' word. Jim did bite back and I don't think he should have lied and said he didn't ask Luisa to go and ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room .

Linda got wounded in that argument but that's what happens when you goad

someone, it can backfire and you can lose ..

The biter got bit tonight.

Videostar
Originally Posted by cologne 1:

None of this makes Jim a nicer person, he's just the better actor.

I know what I would have done if she called me the 'c' word. She is vile and nasty.

Jim done himself no favours denying that he said to Luisa to go and ask about Frank Caron. It was a low blow but Linnda started it .

FM

I know what I would have done if she called me the 'c' word. She is vile and nasty.

Jim done himself no favours denying that he said to Luisa to go and ask about Frank Caron. It was a low blow but Linnda started it .

I can see how he can draw out that sort of response by being fairly passive when the whole world knows that he is a moronic racist, mysogynist and xenophobe.

cologne 1

I can see how he can draw out that sort of response by being fairly passive when the whole world knows that he is a moronic racist, mysogynist and xenophobe.

Maybe... just maybe... he's reformed?

Kaffs

Col he asked Luisa if she had a man in her life.

FM
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

Reformed or not this started over Jim asking Luisa 'Do you have a man in your life'

I was baffled that Linda took that as a massive offence and then went on her hate campaign calling him the 'c' word.

FM

I see no merit in Linda Nolan trying to bait Jim Davidson either...especially as her plan seems to be to get him to lose his rag.

Does anyone offer an alcoholic a drink?

Does anyone offer a reformed smoker a ciggy?

What achievement is there in trying to anger someone who has admitted that he is being helped professionally with his demons?

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

Reformed or not this started over Jim asking Luisa 'Do you have a man in your life'

I was baffled that Linda took that as a massive offence and then went on her hate campaign calling him the 'c' word.

Oh, I'm with you Erin.    If he said 'the sun's shining and it's a beautiful day' she'd no doubt launch into a tirade about how she doesn't like the sun and he's just trying to annoy her cos he's a woman hating bastard.    She really is a fruitloop.

As for him being reformed... I don't know if he truly has or not, but what is blatantly obvious is that he's had a long hard look at himself and he is trying to be a better person.   Nobody with his history of .. shall we say .. personality defects? - controls themselves the way he has this week without some serious counselling and work on themselves.     In other BB's Linda's pick, pick, picking would have been called bullying by now.

Kaffs

I'm not talking about one occurence. If he was himself in there, he'd be voted off in week one (lots of us groaned at the thought of him being in there). Suddenly he turns into a chirpy chappy with the occasional slip, so we are pacified. I'm afraid I like him even less now because he is there under false pretences. At least if Linda thinks he's a see you... she's being honest, I'd bet all my possessions that he has thought that of her, but keeps it in because he's going on tour in a few days time and wants to be seen as the better person.

cologne 1

I'm not talking about one occurence. If he was himself in there, he'd be voted off in week one (lots of us groaned at the thought of him being in there). Suddenly he turns into a chirpy chappy with the occasional slip, so we are pacified. I'm afraid I like him even less now because he is there under false pretences. At least if Linda thinks he's a see you... she's being honest, I'd bet all my possessions that he has thought that of her, but keeps it in because he's going on tour in a few days time and wants to be seen as the better person.

I am no fan of Jim's and I know he admitted to Luisa that if he was being himself he would be out the house asap .

Regarding this tonight Linda was in the wrong ,she started it and Jim finished it .

FM
Originally Posted by Baz:

Whatever Jim's failings ....and I know he has many ....Linda has been a miserable cah ever since she went in there ....and that tends to be what I judge HMs by ....how they behave in the House ....

I agree Baz, her main (what we have been shown) criteria in the house has been to point out her feelings towards Jim, not giving much of herself.

Syd
Originally Posted by Syd:
Originally Posted by Baz:

Whatever Jim's failings ....and I know he has many ....Linda has been a miserable cah ever since she went in there ....and that tends to be what I judge HMs by ....how they behave in the House ....

I agree Baz, her main (what we have been shown) criteria in the house has been to point out her feelings towards Jim, not giving much of herself.

Exactly Syd Nice to see you around , by the way

Baz

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.