Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Nuts:

And technically Luisa didn't steal the chocolate. BB left a key to get into the cage, so the chocolates were obviously intended to be for them. Yes she was told not to climb, so should be reprimanded for that. But she didn't 'steal' the chocolates at all.

they key didn't reach - they weren't meant to get in

My front door key couldn't reach my front door when it was down a drain. Doesn't mean the keys purpose was no longer for opening my front door.

Crunchy Nuts

And technically Luisa didn't steal the chocolate. BB left a key to get into the cage, so the chocolates were obviously intended to be for them. Yes she was told not to climb, so should be reprimanded for that. But she didn't 'steal' the chocolates at all.

My front door key couldn't reach my front door when it was down a drain. Doesn't mean the keys purpose was no longer for opening my front door.

I'll let you have that one.

Yogi19
Originally Posted by Kaytee:

Mr K has just appeared and told me some Dappy goss:-

Apparently he owes money and the bailiffs rang his manager to tell him they were going to the BB house to serve the notice on him.....The manager and BB have had to cough up ÂĢ6K to keep them sweet

clever move dappy... (never thought Id say that)

Amythist
Originally Posted by Yogi19:

The key was on a chain which didn't reach the cage door, so she wasn't supposed to have the chocolates. She climbed over the cage and stole them.

And the Champers.

Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing

But the key was yours before it went down the drain, Crunchy

In this case the key was NEVER meant to be used by them. It was a stage prop. Purely for show. They broke the rules to get in.

Bethni
Originally Posted by Supes:

Jim doing well again

I'd happily see Liz go, as much as I don't like the other two girls,  Liz brings absolutely nothing to the house

No she hasn't and what we've seen just emphasised her loopiness, so she can go, although I'd like Jaz to go first, just to stop the slurping....Louisa is horrible, but she has caused all the rows that have entertained us this week

Kaytee
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:

How pathetic - Luisa said "Well done, Jim"  Does she think that's going to earn her a bonus point?

It loses her several points with me as she is a two-faced mare. I'm surprised the words didn't stick in her throat - actually, shame they didn't, they might have choked her!

Yogi19
Last edited by Yogi19

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.