Originally Posted by Yogi19:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan:
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

Jim's in a queue

So am I.  Bagsy I'm first 

*jumps queue* 

*shoves to the front of the queue*

sorry but I got there first and beat the sh*t out of her .

I hope you gave her a belt from me?

Yogi19
Originally Posted by Crunchy Nuts:

And technically Luisa didn't steal the chocolate. BB left a key to get into the cage, so the chocolates were obviously intended to be for them. Yes she was told not to climb, so should be reprimanded for that. But she didn't 'steal' the chocolates at all.

The key was on a chain which didn't reach the cage door, so she wasn't supposed to have the chocolates. She climbed over the cage and stole them.

She didn't steal them. There was nothing in there or no announcements that said the chocolates weren't for them. 

Crunchy Nuts

And technically Luisa didn't steal the chocolate. BB left a key to get into the cage, so the chocolates were obviously intended to be for them. Yes she was told not to climb, so should be reprimanded for that. But she didn't 'steal' the chocolates at all.

The key was on a chain which didn't reach the cage door, so she wasn't supposed to have the chocolates. She climbed over the cage and stole them.

Cosmopolitan
Originally Posted by Kaytee:
Originally Posted by Videostar:

Yeah, that's right Emma, just read out the celeb tweets, don't worry about us nomarks who tweet in too.

My tweets have had me blocked by Bentley

What did you say?

Originally Posted by Rexi:

Yeah, that's right Emma, just read out the celeb tweets, don't worry about us nomarks who tweet in too.

My tweets have had me blocked by Bentley

Haha! What did you say??

It was during the year before last's ordinary BB...he was toeing the C5 line about one of the obnoxious ones and I told him that he was only bigging up the BB fave because they paid him to do so and that showed a lack of principles and a bucketful of toadying

Kaytee

No, the chain holding the key wasn't long enough to reach the door, so they weren't meant to have the chocs.

So what? They could have taken the key off the chain if they'd wanted to. Unless BB specifically said the chocolates weren't for them, then they didn't steal them. 

That's like staying in a hotel, eating the chocolates that are left in the room and then being accused of stealing them.

Crunchy Nuts
Originally Posted by cologne 1:
Originally Posted by Amythist:

Despite what you may think of Jim from the last few years...he is good in this house...and is a match for the steamroller Luisa

I liked his queue comment

He's actually one of only a few remotely likeable people in there

That's scary because he's such a nasty person in real life.

I've actually met him a few times, he was very friendly and quite a gentleman..... I was scared to mention it before  

Bethni
Originally Posted by Jenstar:
Originally Posted by Kaffs:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien:
Originally Posted by Kaffs:

Hang on.. how did Jim lose the task.   They were the ones that named him!

He was supposed to fool them and not be detected as the decider Kaffy

if they had a brain between them they'd have thought it best not to name him

I was thinking this last night but couldn't work out if they'd been told the out come of their guess... if BB didnt say  " if you guess correctly...." they might have voted differently

I doubt it - they wanted jim to be the bad guy

Kaffs

She didn't steal them. There was nothing in there or no announcements that said the chocolates weren't for them. 

BB told her several times to get down from the cage. If she wasn't allowed to climb over the cage, then she couldn't have reached the chocolates. She was a plank if she thought she was allowed the chocolates, but I think she knew she shouldn't have the chocs but took them anyway because Luisa couldn't care less about anybody except herself.

Yogi19
Originally Posted by 'Bonecrusher' Bethni:
Originally Posted by cologne 1:
Originally Posted by Amythist:

Despite what you may think of Jim from the last few years...he is good in this house...and is a match for the steamroller Luisa

I liked his queue comment

He's actually one of only a few remotely likeable people in there

That's scary because he's such a nasty person in real life.

I've actually met him a few times, he was very friendly and quite a gentleman..... I was scared to mention it before  

Aww Bethni...now is the right time for confession because Jim is doing good

Amythist

they key didn't reach - they weren't meant to get in

Kaffs

No, the chain holding the key wasn't long enough to reach the door, so they weren't meant to have the chocs.

So what? They could have taken the key off the chain if they'd wanted to. Unless BB specifically said the chocolates weren't for them, then they didn't steal them. 

That's like staying in a hotel, eating the chocolates that are left in the room and then being accused of stealing them.

But but but... if the hotel had them locked up, I would think they were only for show and definitely would be stealing them if I broke the loc Or broke the rules to get them k.

Bethni

No it isn't the same. The chocolates weren't left out for them to eat, they were locked away in a cage.

Yogi19

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.