Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Baz:

I'm recording it .....I've had enough grring for one night  

I better turn it off - I'm likely to throw something through the TV.

I can't believe how much is spent on these children - it's just plain mad.

I'm never happy when a child wraps her parents around her little finger and in the process gets just whatever she wants.

I would say enjoy, but you may end up more Grrrr than ever

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities
Originally Posted by Sprout:
Originally Posted by Jenstar:

That mother Those kids need to work out how many hours their Mum has to clean for minimum wage to pay for those shopping sprees

Problem is Jen.............Their parents don't tell the kids who rules the roost! 

I felt sorry for that Mum though... theres a few diff families on the prog.. shes the only one so far who cant afford it)

Jen-Star
Originally Posted by Enthusiastic Contrafibularities:

That mother Those kids need to work out how many hours their Mum has to clean for minimum wage to pay for those shopping sprees

I feel so sorry for their mother. In the sense that she is working all those jobs. Just wish she would stop spending on the kids and tell them what's what !

It's sad, she's obviously insecure about something and spoiling them makes her feel better about it

Jen-Star

Problem is Jen.............Their parents don't tell the kids who rules the roost! 

I felt sorry for that Mum though... theres a few diff families on the prog.. shes the only one so far who cant afford it)

So therefore she needs to lay the law down   (as with the rest of them) 

FM
Originally Posted by Supes:

All buying their children's love

Yup.... sad thing is kids dont want to be bought.... well not to start with, love and care are more than enough

Sorry jen, but I disagree.  

I honestly don't think they start out like that Pam, a mix of tv and pier pressure are the main causes imo. Add parents who can't say no and this tv show is the result.

Jen-Star

All buying their children's love

Yup.... sad thing is kids dont want to be bought.... well not to start with, love and care are more than enough

Sorry jen, but I disagree.  

I honestly don't think they start out like that Pam, a mix of tv and pier pressure are the main causes imo. Add parents who can't say no and this tv show is the result.

Yes, you've got a point 

FM

Seems to me it's more about what the parents want than the kids

Yeah that's very true with this lot

Jen-Star

I always wonder when watching things like this... How will these kids cope as adults? Will their parents always be paying the shopping bills? Never mind the actual important bills.

Those kids have zilch idea of the value of money, it's just numbers....and as for the ones with the 3 girls and the two girls the parents often don't pay their normal bills!

FM
Last edited by Former Member

I always wonder when watching things like this... How will these kids cope as adults? Will their parents always be paying the shopping bills? Never mind the actual important bills.

Those kids have zilch idea of the value of money, it's just numbers....and as for the ones with the 3 girls and the two girls the parents often don't pay their normal bills!

That's part of the problem Supes. Some parents just don't say no 

FM

Just watching catch-up on channel 5 before BB.

Schoolgirl throws out ÂĢ300+ worth of clothes and mum takes her out to replace them.

What gets me is the girl knows she is being influenced by the media and vocalises this, but does not seem to want to question why she is taken in by this, instead sating her need through shopping.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.